Velodyne Lidar, Inc. hosts the annual World Safety Summit on Autonomous Technology to address safety issues and public concern in the realm of autonomous vehicles. In the spirit of collaboration, this event invites a broad range of perspectives and creative solutions. It provides a forum for clear public explanations and frank discussions regarding the direction of authentic autonomy to promote consumer transparency and good practices. In doing so, we believe we can advance the potential of autonomous vehicles reducing the damage caused by the 93% of collisions resulting from human error.
For more information on the future of autonomous technology, please join our mailing list.SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST
2018 Event Recap
- Part 1: Velodyne Lidar 's Safety Summit
- Part 2: Let's get it started
- Part 3: Look, up in the sky!
- Part 4: It’s a learning process
- Part 5: And now, what about the DMV?
- Part 6: Regulations. Responsibility
- Part 7: Watch what you drink
- Part 8: The driverless car rides
- Part 9: That’s a wrap
- Summit to Explore Potential of Autonomous Vehicles to Increase Roadway Safety
- The Impact of Self-Driving Cars on Roadway Safety a Hot Topic at Velodyne Lidar’s Inaugural World Safety Summit on Autonomous Technology
Click here for the 2018 World Safety Summit on Autonomous Vehicle Technology Program