Information Gathering and Usage
- Your identifying information will be maintained within Velodyne in strict confidence.
- Your identifying information will be provided internally only to those who need to know.
- Your identifying information will only be used to support your status as a valued customer of ours.
Velodyne gathers information about you from data that you provide through such things as optional or mandatory
registration, online surveys, etc. The types of personal information collected can include name, mailing address,
phone number and email address. We may request or collect usage habits and demographic information such as age and
gender, but your response is optional. This information is only used internally for our own marketing research purposes.
The information you provide will be used to support your relationship with Velodyne and our products. Among other things, we want to help you quickly find information on our products, services and programs. We also use this information to contact you for market research.
Managing Your Information
- Your identifying information will never be sold to third parties for commercial use.
- Your identifying information will not be used to provide unsolicited Velodyne product information without your permission.
- Your information will be used in our database for purposes of demographic customer surveys, etc., but identities will not be part of those surveys. If visitors choose one or our features that requires registration, they will understand that the use of these features is voluntary and that information requested during the registration process is given at will.
Velodyne also has taken all reasonable steps to assure the privacy of any communications you may elect to have with us electronically and we will maintain vigilance at all times to safeguard your information. Velodyne operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Where appropriate, encryption is used to further protect communicated data. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by you.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility to liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
This web site may make forums and message boards available to you. Please remember that any information this is disclosed in these areas becomes personal information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Velodyne may offer free electronic newsletters. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the instructions provided in each electronic newsletter.
Velodyne may be required to disclose personal information in response to a court order or other legal requirement.
Online Policy Only
This online policy applies only to information collected through our website and not to information collected offline.
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy at all times. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Velodyne Lidar, Inc.
345 Digital Drive
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
By using our site, you consent to our Private Policy.
We may amend this policy periodically and will post changes on this page. This policy was last modified on August 14, 2008.
Velodyne thanks you for taking the time to visit us on the web. We are continually trying to improve our site. We encourage you to contact us at email@example.com with any suggestions for improving our site and we look forward to the opportunity to serve your current and future product needs.